Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:15:24 +0200
From:      Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>
To:        Lars Wittebrood <lars@socruel.nu>
Cc:        Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>, freebsd-apache@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about Apache2 Port and FreeBSD 6 kernel options

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

> Did the first test, build a custom kernel but now with the 3 SYSV memory
> options, and Apache2 has started ok with this and is running ok now. So
> the SYSV memory options are needed and were causing the problem.
>=20
> Is the second test also needed because I have to go back to the wrong
> kernel to test that I guess?

It's just for testing purpose actually, because I'm curious. My=20
crashboxes are currently used or dead so I can't investigate right=20
now. If you really want to get rid of SysV stuff, you may want to know=20
how apache2 lives without it. I'm pretty sure it will be ok, but=20
apache must be rebuilt.

clem

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye--