Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2020 17:07:32 +0100
From:      Pietro Paolini <pietro.paolini@cognitivecredit.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   CMake build

Hi all,

I am new to FreeBSD even though I have been working in Unix
environments for a long while (mainly Linux). I am struggling to build
a library locally, using cmake - the library builds fine on a Linux
machine as long as dependencies are satisfied. However in my case
CMake gets all the dependencies correctly - namely it finds all
libraries it needs - but it fails lo link them:

ld: error: unable to find library -lnss3
ld: error: unable to find library -lsmime3
ld: error: unable to find library -lssl3
ld: error: unable to find library -lnssutil3
ld: error: unable to find library -lplds4
ld: error: unable to find library -lplc4
ld: error: unable to find library -lnspr4
ld: error: unable to find library -lopenjp2
ld: error: unable to find library -lnss3
ld: error: unable to find library -lsmime3
ld: error: unable to find library -lssl3
ld: error: unable to find library -lnssutil3
ld: error: unable to find library -lplds4
ld: error: unable to find library -lplc4
ld: error: unable to find library -lnspr4
ld: error: unable to find library -lopenjp2

Not a single one is found - I must be doing a silly mistake somewhere
- I am wondering, is there any need from my side to tell CMake I am
about to use not GNU Make ?

I did not specify anything in my case - I only typed 'cmake ..'

Thanks,
Pietro