Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:12:59 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
Subject:   Re: PCCARD eject freeze (was Re: your mail)

In message <19991130180309.B22943@netmonger.net> Christopher Masto writes:
: It's not quite working.  I think I got away ok with the ethernet card
: because it wasn't being accessed, but my CDPD card with a running PPP
: session pretty reliably still freezes up.  Hrm.  No, it's not freezing
: up, it's a panic, but I'm running X and can't get to it.

Then don't do that :-)  This sounds like the usual driver access
driver memory that isn't there anymore problem.  The driver's softc is
blown away with the delete, even if it is sleeping somewhere and there
is no way to tell it about it.  At least that's my wild-ass guess not
having the hardware to test it with here at work.

Warner