Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:38:07 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg got stuck sometimes

Hi there,

Sometimes, Xorg got stuck but I can't reproduce it always. When it
appears, Xorg just stop being usable and mouse / keyboard can't be used
also, switching to tty does not work at all and the screen is frozen.

But I still can use ssh to connect the broken host and shutdown it
normally, Xorg will use 100% of CPU when it breaks like this.

I noticed this message when it appears :

EQ overflowing. The server is probably stuck in an infinite loop.

I'm using the nvidia nvidia-driver-304.64 on FreeBSD 9.1-RC3

Cheers,
--
David Demelier