Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:07:10 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: c-client port needs updating

++ 05/02/01 14:09 +0100 - Dan Larsson:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=24834

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=24864

>mail/p5-Mail-CClient

I emailed the maintainer a patch.  Hopefully he will send-pr(1) it.
http://hex.databits.net/~petef/diffs/p5-Mail-CClient.diff

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=24830

>mail/pine4-ssl

Hmm, this is marked as broken because the ssl patching needs to happen to
the cclient library (mail/cclient).

>mail/tkrat

The LIB_DEPENDS in this port says that mail/imap-uw should be installed for
the cclient library, but it's probably better to have it use mail/cclient.
The cclient library patch to upgrade to imap-2000c is PR 24834.
Maintainer emailed.  http://hex.databits.net/~petef/diffs/tkrat.diff

>mail/tkrat2

This should build fine once PR 24834 is committed.

>russian/pine.language

This should build fine once PR 24834 and 24830 are committed.

[...]

-pete

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>