Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:39:05 +0800
From:      Tan Heng Chai <hengchai@gmail.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Maximum CPU/RAM

I saw a couple of threads on people running FreeBSD on 8-way Xeons,
seems favourable though.

Not meaning to be "rude" (this is after all, a FreeBSD mailing list),
but is there any other OS that scales CPUs, minus Solaris? I have just
chucked Solaris 9 out of my box after 1 week of experimenting. Way too
painful to tune to.