Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:03:54 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: glib and mc

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 11:45:01AM +1000, Sue Blake wrote:
> Installing glib-1.2.2 and glib-1.2.3 packages (or as dependency for mc)
> to 3.2-STABLE, I get this:
>
> install-info: Undefined error: 0 for /usr/local/info/dir
> pkg_add: command 'install-info /usr/local/info/glib.info /usr/local/info/dir' failed

Following up... I ignored the other dependency, gettext-0.10.35, since
the same version number was required throughout. Could it be different
with the same version number? Well I pkg_deleted it too (ignoring its
complaints), and installed mc-4.5.23 along with gettext and glib from
the 3.2-RELEASE CD. It's working, but I got two of the above message,
presumably coming from gettext as well as glib.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-