Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:00:21 -0500
From:      Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Robert Slade <bsd@bathnetworks.com>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Luckow_-_Cortex_Systems?= <rl@cortexsystems.dk>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Interested in selling retail freeBSD sets

On Feb 13, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Robert Slade wrote:
> As I understand it, you are free to redistribute it provided that
> you do
> not claim to have produced it nor charge for it. You can charge for
> producing the CDs though.

You are welcome to charge as much for FreeBSD as you like, actually.

Of course, you can't stop someone from downloading FreeBSD themselves
for free (or for the cost of bandwidth, anyway), so in effect, people
charge a reasonable amount for putting together a nice CD/jewel case
because that's what the market is willing to pay for....

--
-Chuck