Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 1998 00:33:24 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Gilles Bruno <Gilles.Bruno@ujf-grenoble.fr>
Cc:        Mike <mike@seidata.com>, Igor Roshchin <igor@physics.uiuc.edu>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (FWD) Qpopper 2.52

Gilles Bruno <Gilles.Bruno@ujf-grenoble.fr> writes:
> Hi, I had a similar problem : the ktrace showed segment violation
> SIGSEGV i found if was due to badly configured DB configuration :
> make sure the -DBSD44_DBM is included either in your Makefile
> (O_DEFS) or in your config.h

That, and take the -f optimizations out of the makefile. Those seem
to have caused dbm_fetch() to SIGSEGV. :)
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - (NEW!) http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

   Objects are defined subjectively. Since objects are defined
   arbitrarily, this gives rise to your arbitrary subjectivity.