Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 16:09:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rick Lotoczky <rickl@ic.net>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP & P6DOF - Show of Hands

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late reply, but I was out of town for the last week.  Seems
like the changes you made to SMP system were a big win here.  Silo overflows
are non-existant, a few interrupt-overflows remain.  I can now access the
IDE drives **and** connect with my 2B ISDN line concurrently.  In the past,
the sio would all but stop during a disk transfer.  The VM stuff made quite
a difference also.  I can now compile the whole system usinf SMP without
hanging.  A week or so back, the only way to compile the system was to use
the uni-processor kernel.  Great job to all!!

Rick