Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:37:07 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: procmail or .forward for "vacation" program.

Ok, I should just stop sending e-mail today.  I think I'm getting antsy
since I'm one day away from vacation.  I did a bit more reading of man
pages, and hopefully someone can tell me if I'm on the right track.

I have several rules that filter out the FreeBSD mailing list and some other
things by (if memory serves I'm not at home) the sender line in the header.
It then (of course) delivers it to a file in my ~/mail/ dir.

Now, according to "man procmailrc" when a delivering rule is processed,
subsequent rules are not processed.  Given than, is it safe to put the
following at the end of my .procmailrc?

:0 c:
| "/usr/bin/vacation -a cjm2"

or should this be formatted as...

:0 c:

| "/usr/bin/vacation -a cjm2"

Sorry to be a PITA but I need to get this right before I leave.  Should
there be something else where there's no expression.

-Chris