Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:28:14 +0200
From:      info@adgaps.com
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Social Advertising Resource For blogs.freebsdish.org

Hello,

my name is Anna Delonis, I am working for the social advertising portal at =
http://www.linknami.com

I found your website while browsing interesting websites and blogs and woul=
d like to ask if you are interested in earning money with your website by w=
riting reviews about other sites, products and services that are relevant t=
o your website topics.

You can also earn money with your twitter and facebook profiles just by pos=
ting interesting and relevent messages to your followers, friends and fans.

Linknami offers one of the highest payout structures in the industry with u=
p to 90% commission payout to publishers (industry standard 50), earnings c=
an be withdrawn any time via paypal, moneybookers, check or wire and you ar=
e not limited to certain payout periods.

Alternatively, if your website or social profile is not ready to be monetiz=
ed yet, Linknami also offers free tools that allow you to promote your webs=
ite like guest blogging on niche relevant blogs and get contextual one way =
links from relevant websites in a completely search-engine-friendly way.
If you are lacking content, you can add your website and browse our catalog=
 of unique guest articles that have never been published before or wait unt=
il you receive new article publishing requests.

If you are interested in earning money and/or using the free tools to promo=
te your website now or in the future, just signup at http://www.linknami.co=
m and add your website details in the user area. You can manage all your we=
bsites and social profiles from one central user interface.

If you are not interested in earning money or promoting your website for fr=
ee, I would like to apologise for taking your time reading this message.

If you need any further information regarding the Linknami tools or if you =
have any questions regarding setup, do not hesitate to contact me personall=
y.

Kind regards,

Anna