Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2098 16:00:39 -1000
From:      "mtts" <adm@gus.orgus.ru>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Arizona" <rcarter@consys.com>, "Brisbane" <majordomo@humbug.org.au>, "Hamburg" <bsdhh@bsdhh.org>, "Washington" <rcramer@sytex.net>
Subject:   trouble

Hi!
Some not very friendly people told us that our EMAIL-servser has a hole in securety.
It powered by FreeBSD2.2.1 and has sendmail provided by OS and POP3 from the package. Everything was installed from a CD-ROM sold by Walnut Creek CDROM( dated April 1997).
Can You tell us what kind of problems may be with it and how to solve them.
If You are able, could You test our E-mail server. The name is email.orgus.ru.
Thanks