Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:15:18 -0700
From:      "Thomas Connolly" <tpconnolly@frii.com>
To:        "'Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.'" <kdk@daleco.biz>, <hawkeyd@visi.com>, "'Jack L. Stone'" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
Cc:        "'Brian'" <bri@sonicboom.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Ethernet card problem

I actually installed from CD and won't recognize my NIC.  I selected the ed0
NIC from sysinstall because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to use for my
card (Kingston KNE100TX - dc(4)).  When I got to the configuration screen,
there was no Ethernet card listed.  I am confused on what to do next.  What
I'm haring is that I have to install miibus, then I have to edit
/etc/rc.conf.  Do I have that right?

Thanks again,

Thomas Connolly