Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:00:30 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Subject:   Re: Inetd and wrapping.

Folks, public feedback on the following portion of David's mail would be
much appreciated. Since resolution of UDP wrapping would bring about the
execution of the "we want tcpd" campaign, it's obviously something that
both David and I would like to see finished off.

It's just that we'd like it finished off in a manner that is acceptable
to the more die-hard hackers.

Is committing changes the only way to ellicit DES / bde / other-nasty

Thanks,
Sheldon.