Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:51:42 -0500
From:      Joe Altman <fj@panix.com>
To:        Konstantin Dimitrov <kosio.dimitrov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Envy24 under FreeBSD

Currently, I am just beginning to shop. I have no plans to purchase
soon; it will probably not be in the next month, but it may
be. Whatever I end up doing, I don't want to spend lots of money on a
card that won't work.

What I will probably do is look at the M-Audio series. They seem to be
very nice cards.

BTW: in the realm of the theoretical, let's suppose I choose one not
currently supported, but one that you would like to see
supported. Would it be possible to loan it to you, or is something
like that not usually necessary?

Thank you for your help, and best regards,

Joe