Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:24:17 -0500
From:      Michael Sharp <ms@probsd.ws>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qmail and qmailadmin

Is anyone else having a problem with the qmail, sqwebmail, qmailadmin, and
vpopmail ports?  I got 3 to install ( with daemontools and autorespond ), but
qmailadmin crashed with: mailinglist.o : undefined refrence to SLEN

and the qmail install told me to use one of the startup scripts in
/var/qmail/boot as my /var/qmail/rc file, neither of which worked.

michael