Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:57:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
To:        support@cdrom.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, bord@cruzio.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.2 Boot Floppies

Sorry, FreeBSD boot floppy images have not fit on a 1.2 drive for
many versions now.  A 1.44 is _completely_ full.  Maybe get a new
floppy drive?

Bud Dodson

PS,
The newer versions are much better at using ATAPI (IDE) CD-ROM
drives.  Much progress has been made here. (And much remains?
Does any one know of any modern CD-ROM drives that do not work?)

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790