Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2017 01:04:43 -0700
From:      Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling@kev009.com>
To:        Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: interface down, console output: igb3: TX(7) desc avail = 41, pidx = 308

Sean Bruno committed a couple fixes to the watchdog code this week that
should at least allow for a usable TSO although the frequency of the
watchdog events is still cause for concern.  It seems some timeouts are
part of Intel's expectations during normal operations for several chipsets.

If you could share which exact NIC chipset you have I will check the
datasheets and see if we're missing anything.

Regards,