Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 14:53:13 -0400
From:      kriston@ibm.net (Kriston J. Rehberg)
To:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Are we a Political Action Committee ?

I must add a comment that I, as a user of FreeBSD, do not care for
Microsoft politicking.  Just what OEM's and Microsoft have to do with
FreeBSD is beyond my comprehension, and how they could possibly
increase the acceptance of FreeBSD in the computing world is simply
preposterous.

By the way, you are hardly qualified to speak for a person like myself
in that letter, so please don't imply that you are by including a
carbon copy to this mailing list in your letter.  I just don't care
about your anti-Microsoft cause.  If you are really anti-Microsoft
then run over to the Linux mailing lists where your views will be more
acceptable to that audience.

Kris

--
Kriston J. Rehberg