Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 15:43:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Derrick Brown <gte291e@prism.gatech.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cool Page!  Your page rules.  Too cool.  Great design.

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Derrick Brown wrote:

> Your page SUCKS.

Are you referring to

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~spatula/linux/

?

To the best of my knowledge, this page and person have no
official connection to FreeBSD than that of (evidentally) user
and (avid) supporter.  We generally welcome all users and
supporters.  As a project, we exercise no control over the
contents of the above page.  You should email any suggestions or
opinions you have [regarding the above page] to whoever controls
it (apparently Nick Johnson <spatula@gulf.net>).

Unlike Linux, FreeBSD is centrally controlled, and if you need
definitive information on FreeBSD, your first source should be
www.freebsd.org and the various mirrors, many of which also
provide translations (such as www.jp.freebsd.org).

Thankyou,

--
 tIM...HOEk
OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names