Date:      Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:24:40 -0500
From:      Hub- FreeBSD <freebsd@hub.org>
To:        "freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VirtualBox 4.0.12 + FreeBSD 7.4-STABLE causes server hangs ...

Has anyone experienced any issues where a server  hangs shortly after =
starting up a VirtualBox guest?  I don't have anything to go on for this =
=85 server seems to run fine up until I start up the guest OSs, shortly =
afterwards the server just hangs =85

No errors in /var/log/messages, nothing on the remote console, it just =
stops =85

This is with an Oct 26th 7.4-STABLE kernel =85 I saw the note on the =
wiki about VIMAGE causing hangs, but I'm not using VIMAGE, so that isn't =
it =85=20

These are 32bit OSs in the guest =85 I have three guests that I'm trying =
to run =85 right now, I've just started up the one to see if quantity =
makes a difference =85

I don't a serial console (remote server) that I can use to break into =
the debugger ...=