Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:53:31 PDT
From:      "Ron Smith" <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSSH

-------------------------
bash-2.03# uname -a says:
-------------------------

FreeBSD stargate.crcfx.com 3.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE #0: Mon Apr 17
16:30:13 PDT 2000
root@stargate.crcfx.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/STARGATE  i386

-------
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with installing "OpenSSH". I went to
'openssh.com' and dowloaded "OpenSSH-2.1.0", from the FreeBSD link. Please,
correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the download also requires
"openssl-0.9.5a" and "rsaref-2.0" to run. But, when I unpacked
"rsaref20.1996.tar" and read the "readme.txt", it made no mention of
FreeBSD.

I'm looking for clarification on this point, and also the order in which to
install these files, and any additional documentation on how to do a proper
install.

TIA
Ron Smith