Date:      Tue, 8 May 2012 21:27:40 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox@gmail.com>
To:        Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Xfce 4.10

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Olivier Duchateau
<duchateau.olivier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've updated the xfce-4.10 tarball [1] (it contains only the latest
> versions of Xfce4 core).
> Changes :
> - Delete thunarvfs in bsd.xfce.mk, because this library now, is
> obsolete, even if it always used by archiver/squeeze (no update since
> 4 years).

How are we supposed to get squeeze to install now?
It fails:
===>   xfce-4.10 depends on executable: squeeze - not found
===>    Verifying install for squeeze in /usr/ports/archivers/squeeze
===>  squeeze-0.2.3_2 cannot install: Unknown component thunarvfs.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/archivers/squeeze.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/xfce4.