Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:25:52 +0200
From:      Klaus Cucinauomo <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPI 4B on UEFI: xhci0 disconnects under high load

> Am 25.09.2020 um 09:54 schrieb Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>:
> =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6...  If you consider these reports
> to be spam, I'll respect that and stop posting them.
>=20
That happens when 2 Germans try to talk in English ;-) Ha Ha=20
With support I didn=E2=80=99t mean personal support.
I meant the OS currently doesn=E2=80=99t support UEFI-ACPI and you =
shouldn=E2=80=99t expect=20
that fixing issues for rpi4-uefi-dev is  actively supported by =
development=E2=80=A6
Please feel always welcome here to discuss whatever you want related to =
aarch64,=20
And I also would like that Uefi/ACPI one day will work.
Unfortunately I=E2=80=99m on travel and can=E2=80=99t step in technical =
discussion/testing for the next 2 days.

Best Regards and sorry for the misunderstanding

Klaus