Date:      Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:29:42 -0500
From:      "sazzadur rahman" <rahman.sazzadur@gmail.com>
To:        "Randall Stewart" <rrs@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A query regarding sctp_bindx api in SCTP

Thanks for your update (Sep6_2007) in your website. It simply works fine.
Comparing with sctp_asconf.c of 6.1 patch, I found that sending ASCONF chunk
was only timer based where in the updated version, it is sent immediately.

Basically I am porting SCTP from freebsd to a RTOS to test some algorithms
which use multi-homing feature of SCTP. I may have some problem in callout
in the port that's why timer based ASCONF didn't work. Although Sending
immediate ASCONF works fine.

Best Regards,
Sazzad