Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:04:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   "book-size" PCs, saintsong GX.

Re small "book-size" PCs w/o expansion slots, does
anyone have any particular war stories about the
Saintsong Cappuccino GX1 and TX2 boxes? They seem
to go under a number of names. I have a GX1 and
it seems to run FreeBSD 4.5 fine (I haven't really
abused it); just a basic Intel box w/o expansion
slots (RealTek ethernet); makes a compact small
"server" that doesn't look to bad, except for all
the cables... noise is borderline:

 http://www.saintsong.com.tw/english/products/gx1/all-gx1.htm