Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:46:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        Vahe Khachikyan <vahe@fh-konstanz.de>
Cc:        <Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it>, <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: firmware upgrade.

I have now SRM version V7.0-9 I installed the firmware from a V5.5
Firmware Update CD. Anyway I have seen the most recent CD V5.9 does not
have a newer version for AlphaStation 255.
Anyway I have installed no ARC console in fact I have only SRM now.
I do not need arc for FreeBSD right ??

thanks

Rick