Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:59:00 +0200
From:      Kaspars Bankovskis <kei@delfi.lv>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vim 7.0.168 problem

this problem exists since vim7 is ported. in my case there was PACKAGE_BUILD
env variable set, and as i remember in the Makefile of vim7 port was defined
"if this variable is set, build with WITH_TCL variable set". therefore i had
to unset it. but yes, the problem is this tcl part - build the vim without
tcl and there will be no problems.