Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:27:18 +0300
From:      Haim Ashkenazi <haim@babysnakes.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   what happened to mysql vulnerability

Hi

in the last few days I saw a vulnerability in the portaudit output for
mysql 4.0.20. checking mysql website I saw that they didn't release a fix
yet for the 4.0 series (only for 4.1). I could wait for it because the
problem is not so bad for me since I use "skip-networking" in my mysql
configuration. last night the warning disappeared from the output of
portaudit and I didn't upgrade anything. any idea why?

Bye
--
Haim