Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:14:37 +1000
From:      "Mulga" <mulga@flinders.homeunix.org>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PPP

Hi,
I need some assistance with getting either ppp or pppd to work with a =
HSPDA.

The device AKA mobile phone packaged differently acts as a Internet =
gateway.  It is not a normal modem. Beleive me.

Linux do it this way pppd 10.11.12.13:10.11.12.13 [read the options file =
/do/chat]
The device does the connect invisibaly to the user.

Linex then uses traceroute to get the GW and manually manipulate the =
routing table.

All good and well if you use Linux.

How do I handle the pppd? It needs a route to the device and I dont get =
one.

John