Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 13:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        rgrimes@freefall.cdrom.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.cdrom.com, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD current)
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT avail

> rgrimes     95/05/29 12:29:26
>
>   Modified:    .         avail
>   Log:
>   WE ARE NOW IN CODE LOCK OUT, ABSOLUTELY NO COMMITS WHILE I PERFORM
>   CVS TAGGING OPERATIONS.  CVS commit access has been disabled!!!

This is to let you all know that major tag operations are about to
occur.  I am shutting down sup as this will be a staged process and
those supping the cvs bits will end up getting totally spammed if
I allowed it to happen while I am doing this work (ie, the repository
is also going to have munge work done to it that has been saved for
this day and may very well disappear for periods of time while
I roll the history files and log files over.. etc etc..

I have made backups on both my box and on freefall so if anything goes
wrong an immediate back out can occur.

I don't want to read email about sup being down on freefall all
day today, I have done that on purpose!!  The bits are not changing
so there is no need for you to sup :-).