Date:      Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:19:01 +0000
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Call for testers -- CONF_FILES variable
References:  <BANLkTikvMU2dK=aN=hFgxA8wfvUitmfbRA@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinBC184bwcQ1Sfyy9xsw9usqr3SJQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=nQByFgGNP--hkA4AF04Sw95s8jw@mail.gmail.com> <4E0C5B7A.5060102@FreeBSD.org> <CAF6rxgnkxuGcNk8O7vz0aLFBo2jLU-G%2BxaXSAS1Zvik2%2B%2BYtiw@mail.gmail.com> <4E109521.10209@FreeBSD.org> <CAF6rxgmiLvMFiUWv3BLYd7UjxJpOH3DBAPBkT5wOL=wM2UhrGw@mail.gmail.com> <64bc4d1f59e39f71f77ced1aed64e734@etoilebsd.net> <CAF6rxgkpAWRVz5vueUfVpuZcdYzKyn0c1K9pAmNwgbOUp=TtYg@mail.gmail.com> <CADLo83-h5UCO9-7=cfh6ERWHGqKzxj6J2SrfVuj5u5Nb-U1AhA@mail.gmail.com>