Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:20:27 -0500
From:      Peeter Pirn <peeter@rhubarb.fwi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   terminal room cabling

I want to set up remote Wyse terminals about 60 ft. away (in another
room) from the host 3.2-RELEASE machine. I've never managed this kind of
cabling before. My first stab is to look for several 60-ft laplink
cables. Somehow, I don't think this is how computing centers set up
multiple terminals. I'm using a Cyclom 8Yo DB25 ISA multiport serial
card and Wyse 60 terminals.

I request suggestions of how to accomplish this the Right Way and
pointers to appropriate vendors.

Thank you.
--
Peeter Pirn - peeter@rhubarb.fwi.com