Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:04:23 +0200
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   microsoft wireless optical mouse and microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse

I have been trying to get these two working for almost a year now with
FreeBSD.

Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse part of Microsoft Wireless Desktop. The
keyboard works though...

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse is one of the coolest notebook
mouses' but it doesnt work either.

I have searched mailing lists, tried to contact with people who had the
same problem and everything. There exists a patch but I dont want to
patch my system all the time and it doesnt work with notebook optical
mouse anyhow...

Now, can somebody let me know what can I do more to get these working? I
am ready to do almost anything.

You know the fact is that I am writing this e-mail from kubuntu just
because I cant get the mouse work in FreeBSD...such a shame really. I
would prefer to use FreeBSD otherwise...

Thanks,
Evren