Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@nbc.netcom.ca>
Cc:        FREEBSD-HACKERS <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, FREEBSD-SCSI <FreeBSD-SCSI@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Announcement:  New DPT RAID Controller Driver Available

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Brian Tao wrote:
>     I should add that NetApp also uses the DEC StorageWorks shelves
> and canisters for their 2GB and 4GB configurations, and if it's good
> enough for them, it's good enough for me.  ;-)   Mounting drives

FYI NetApp went with the DSW enclosures because DEC had a big surplus of
them and gave NetApp a good deal.

I've not heard too many good things about DSW.

Of course there aren't too many other enclosures that do the same stuff a
DSW does.

Have a good one.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/