Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:13:30 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        platforms@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone working on a SGI PC?

I think an XFree86 port will come sooner or later; it seems like there
is interest in some SGI engineers to port linux and they'll have to deal
with this. Meanwhile, having PicoBSD for this platform would be a good
sign :-).
It's curious that there's no Irix for this platforms: they sold out to
M$ :(.

	Pedro.