Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:06:46 -0700
From:      "Paul Allemekinders" <paalleme@home.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printing with HP 720C

Being new to FreeBSD and the UNIX world in general I'm delving
through the FreeBSD Handbook getting things set up.  I'm at the
printer stage and am having difficulties.  Has anyone been able to
use the HP DeskJet 720C series printer through FreeBSD?  I
notice that in its documentation that it only supports DOS printing
through one of the windows OS but I hope that I can still use it with
FreeBSD.

I have a Dell PPro200 with ver. 2.2.7 running.

Paul Allemekinders
paalleme@home.com