Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 13:04:39 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: rxvt-2.4.5

According to Whee Kim:
>     I've been trying to download a couple of ports past two days, but
> there have been no response from the site.  Are you guys having a
> trouble?

You don't say which port or from which site you're trying to get them for
so I'll presume you're talking about ftp.cdrom.com. The machine is being
upgraded just right now and is of course down.

Stay tuned.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-BETA #1: Sat Oct  3 00:56:28 CEST 1998