Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:07:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asking Sue nicely, no personal Emails... (was Re: How important is "the OS?")

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Tim Gerchmez wrote:

> Haven't I made myself clear on this point?  I've asked you not to do it,
> but you continue, so that's why I threatened to contact your ISP about
> it.  Please don't send me personal Emails.  This is the *last* time I
> will ask nicely. After that, I'm liable to get nasty about it.

Tim, I think you need some help. Sue Blake is perhaps one of the nicest
people I've ever met on the net. And you're getting on her case. That
really suggests to me that you have personal problems. And they do wonders
today with therapy and drugs. You should look into it.

--

Stuart Krivis    stuart@krivis.com