Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 19:35:16 +0300
From:      Serban Stanasila <stanasil@digiro.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mirroring in Romania

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Romanian company providing Internet connectivity to Romanian
corporate users and local ISP's.
We have a direct, high-speed, satellite link to UUNET in the USA. In
order to reduce the traffic generated by our users and to be able to
provide them with a better mean to get the freeBSD distribution.
If there are any means to do this, please let us know.
Thank you for your time.
--
Best regards,
Alex Stanasila