Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:41:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jonathan David Arnold <arnoldj@engin.umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard support on gateway 2k laptop

I'm setting up 4.0 on my gw2k solo 5150 and I'm running into problems with
pccard support. The system appears to be communicating with the pccard
controller (TI-1250 cardbus controllers). It will acknowledge when I put a
card in and take it out. I'm trying to set up a Lucent wavelan card (wi0)
and a 3Com Megahertz 10mbps ethernet card (ep0). The drivers fail when the
cards are inserted with a message about no IO memory available.

Now I know that the 5150's have a non-standard cardbus controller
configuration, but I don't know what that is or how to configure the
system. Does anyone have experience with this and/or advice?

Thanks.

Jonathan