Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:32:02 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: festival+OGI brokenness: reason found

On Saturday 28 October 2006 09:04, Andriy Gapon wrote:
= P.S. I see that "regular" festival is at version 1.95, maybe
= festival+OGI could be updated to that too?

Very likely...

= Or is OGI stuff already integrated into festival 1.95 and this
= festival+OGI port is obsolete ?
= I am not sure that I understand how OpenBSD ports are organized, but
= they might have done festival+OGI 1.9.5:
= http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio/festival/
=
= Personally I am using festival+OGI because of festvox-mwm.

The audio/fest* ports are in dire need of an active maintainer...

	-mi

P.S. And of Ukrainian-speech datafiles...