Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:03:00 -0500
From:      "Marcio Weltman Dvorkin" <marcio@itautecamerica.com>
To:        "Alexey Zelkin" <phantom@ark.cris.net>, <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Itautec Philco

Dear sirs,
Thank you for adding a link to our website on you gallery page
(http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/cgallery.html).
However, I couldn't find our company's briefing on
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html .

Could you please add the brief description on that page?
Here it s again:

Itautec Philco is one of Brazil's leading IT products manufacturers and one
the leaders in the Brazilian Market and significant market share in
Portugal, Uruguay and Argentina.
Products such as the Infoway and the InfoServer are fully compatible with
FreeBSD, Linux and other Operating Systems.
Itautec Philco also manufactures Banking and Retail Automation products, as
well as Consumer Electronics products. We provide complete solutions for our
customers, from Infrastructure (such as LAN) to software applications, to
Web development and hosting services, to call-center services.

Thanks and happy 2001!

Marcio Weltman Dvorkin
Technical & Purchasing Manager
Itautec America, Inc. - Itautec Philco S.A.
7200 Corporate Center Drive
Suite 114 - Miami - FL 33126
Phone (305) 594-2235
FAX   (305) 594-6656