Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:10:45 +0100
From:      Till Haselmann <haselmann@computernoma.de>
To:        ale@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php5-5.2.0

--Apple-Mail-2-209451729
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Dear Alex:

I was wondering if it is possible to install the php5 port without
apache?  I'd like to use it together with lighttpd.  The lighttp
documentation states that it is possible to use PHP 5 as a FastCGI.
I can probably install it from the raw PHP source, but that way I
would lose the advantage of portupgrade.  Does the port support a
suitable build for my scenario?

Yours,
	Till.

Till Haselmann
haselmann@computernoma.de
ICQ: 62868533  |  AIM / Skype: computernomade
 >> http://www.computernoma.de <<

--Apple-Mail-2-209451729
	name=PGP.sig
content-description: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2-209451729--