Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 19:07:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kendall Koning <kkoning@freenet.macatawa.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SB16 Kernel compile problem...

When I try to build the Kernel with these devices...

device sbxvi0 at isa? drq 5
device sbmidi0 at isa? port 0x330

the compile seems to go fine all through make depend -and- make all but
at the end of "make all", I get this error message

-c vers.c
ioconf.o: Undefined symbol '_sbxvidriver' referenced from data segment
ioconf.o: Undefined symbol '_sbmididriver' referenced from data segment
*** Error code 1 Stop.
bash#

I've also tried it with device sb(stuff) conflicts...  doesn't work
either.
I have a IntelBug P60(Gateway) w/ 24 MB RAM, (Bounce Buffers enabled...)
Adeptec 2940, PS/2 Kbd/Mouse, Running FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE and X.
Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

-kkoning@macatawa.org