Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 06:58:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Constructive criticism (was: bashing everyone for fun and profit)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Brian J. McGovern wrote:

> I guess what I'm getting at is this: There are a lot of us out here who would
> write man pages if we knew how to typeset them, those who would write neat

Well, for manpages there's `man 7 mdoc' and `man 7 mdoc.samples',
but personally, the next time I have to write a large manpage
(ie. not very soon I plan) I'm going to try writing it in docbook
and auto-converting that to manpage format.
http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html, if you're interested.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk