Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2012 02:05:28 +1100
From:      "Dewayne Geraghty" <dewayne.geraghty@heuristicsystems.com.au>
To:        "'Konstantin Belousov'" <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: nullfs changes MFC

Konstantin,

Thank-you for these improvements.

I've been running this patchset on test and build servers for a few weeks and the systems remained stable and reliable.

On some fairly complex jail and nullfs environments there has been an improvement in the order of 3 to 8% for large sequential
writes.

Regards, Dewayne
PS I've reversed out the patches now they've migrated to RELENG_9