Date:      	Fri, 6 Sep 1996 19:30:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@alive.ampr.ab.ca>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: interest in syscons cut&paste patches for 2.1.5?

If anyone is really serious about having this in -stable, it should be
noted that, aside from the necessary testing, there are at least a couple
of places where my patch should be cleaned up a little bit before
inclusion.  Nothing that affects functionality, just visual changes such
as source code that should be removed entirely instead of just commented
out.