Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:13:31 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Acroread: contacting maintainer

----Security_Multipart(Mon_Jan_16_13_13_31_2012_781)--

Da Rock <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au> wrote
  in <4F139C43.1050609@herveybayaustralia.com.au>:

fr> What is the correct way to contact the maintainer for a port? Does one
fr> contact directly? Or through a list (this one?)? Or pr?
fr>
fr> I'm trying to contact the maintainer of the acroread ports to see if
fr> they can put in a dependency on linux-f10-cups-libs for the ease of
fr> use by general users, and to enable acceptance by the graphics
fr> industry niche.
fr>
fr> I tried a direct email, but I've received no response as yet after
fr> several days; and I'm not 100% sure I did the right thing.

 I got your email on last Saturday and it's Monday afternoon.  I need
 to test it in multiple environments before committing the change at
 least, so please give me time to investigate.

-- Hiroki